- 1. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex being hub of Aviation Industry in Pakistan, offers internship to students of HEC recognized universities. Internship is conducted in batches during summer and winter vacations every year. Applications/forms for internship are to be sent to Technical Wing by 31, March for Summer Internship Program and 30 September for Winter Internship Program every year. Duration of each batch is 2~3 weeks.
- 2. Following disciplines are offered:
- - Aerospace Engineering
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Avionics Engineering
- - Electronic Engineering
- - Mechatronics Engineering
- - Industrial Engineering
- - Metallurgy
- - Software Engineering
- 3. Students from selected HEC recognized universities who have passed 2nd year / 06 Semester are eligible to apply for Internship. However students of 4-6 semester can also be considered based on availability of seats.
- 4. PAC offers free accommodation & transportation at PAC premises to limited students and only the cost of food is charged.
- 5. Student has to be sponsored by the respective Institute to qualify his/her selection for internship and subject to security clearance generally which takes 6-8 weeks..
- 6. Internship forms are available at PAC Website and can be downloaded online (link given below). Complete filled forms duly countersigned by Head of the Department are to be sent at following address in 04 copies along with recent photographs.
Member Technical Secretariat,
PAC Board, Kamra,
District Attock - Pakistan
For any internship related query please call at: 051-90992266